Monday, March 13, 2017

Flower Canvas

Today, I decided to try my hand at making a beautiful flower canvas.  I had seen several YouTube videos with ideas.  Well, I thought to myself this should be pretty easy to make and I started.  

The material you will need to make a beautiful flower canvas is very simple.  
1.  blank canvas
2.  silk flowers
3.  acrylic paint
4.  ribbon
5.  glue gun and glue sticks

First, I painted the canvas the color of my choice. I let it dry thoroughly before I started to work with it.  I suggest letting it dry overnight.  Second, I arranged the flowers in the position I desired on the canvas.  I also wrapped and glued the stems together with a beautiful ribbon.  Third, I glue the bouquet of flowers in the position I wanted to placed them on the canvas.  Lastly, I glued a beautiful handmade ribbon on the wrapped stems.

The finished flower canvas came out absolutely beautiful.  You can take a look at the finish product below.   Also listed below is a large assortment of products to choose from to do your own flower canvas.

Visit Little Paradise Marketplace at http://littleparadisemarketplace.ecrater.com to check out more beautiful crafts.


These are Amazon affiliate products below.


Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment